Bricsa Consulting is back with its 3rd Annual East Africa Transport & Infrastructure Projects 2016 conference which will show case new business and investment opportunities for industry in the region and around the world for development of rail, metro and road infrastructure.
This strategic conference is designed to attract all those who are involved in the development of transport infrastructure:
- Government authorities and ministries, director generals, CEO’ s, secretary generals, and heads of railways, MRTs and LRTs
- Passenger commuters, mainlines, airport rail links, high speed rail urban transport
- Foreign missions
- Industry associations
- Senior railway sector professionals
- Domestic and global manufacturers, suppliers in rail, transport and infrastructure sectors
- IT companies and solutions providers
- Railway equipment manufacturers including diesel and electrical locos, high speed trains, EMU/DMU, wagons, heavy haul, etc.
- Urban transportation companies, consultants, wagon leasing and rail finance companies
- Stainless steel manufacturers, railway bridge construction companies, railway suppliers
- Component manufacturers: brake systems, interiors, couplers
- Signaling and telecom companies, cargo, freight, SCM
- Financial Institutions financing railway sector