The construction and maintenance of roads are among the top priorities for government. IMIESA speaks to Steve Tinarwo, managing director of Instant Tar, about the company’s plans to grow its base in this strategically important sector.
About The Author
October 18, 2012
August 14, 2012
July 10, 2012
- Environmental crime is estimated at over $200 billion
- Kimberley’s Sol Plaatjie municipality battles sewage problems
- Charging phones with food waste
- Public Enterprises is prepared to assist in the State Capture inquiry: Gordhan
- Kenya’s Chief Prosecutor wants investigation into Nakuru county dam burst
CPD on Demand
CPD on Demand hosts technical videos delivered by industry experts and accredited by ECSA, giving you access to the industry-specific knowledge you require to actively develop your professional skills.Read More
Subscribe to Newsletter
Subscribe to IMIESA Magazine Today!
IMIESA promotes the knowledge and practice of infrastructure development, maintenance and service delivery in southern Africa.
Water & Sanitation Magazine
Subscribe to Water & Sanitation Magazine Today!
The magazine publishes content dealing with the supply, treatment and measuring of water in southern Africa.
Subscribe to ReSource Magazine Today!
ReSource promotes integrated resources management, with a special focus on waste management and cleaner production and waste to energy initiatives.