The Africa Energy Indaba Conference will discuss, debate and seek solutions to enable adequate energy generation across the continent.
THE CONFERENCE WILL PROVIDE AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
- debate policy
- review industrial progress and market trends
- discuss the efficiency of various public support mechanisms and public-private partnerships across the continent
- review new data and the latest technological trends globally
Delegates in the early stages of their careers will have an unprecedented opportunity to develop their knowledge and understanding of the energy sector and to lay the foundations for their role as “Future Energy Leaders”.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
- Update your knowledge on the current trends within energy across the African continent with input from global authorities
- Explore future trends to position your business as effectively as possible
- Explore the growing interest in ‘green’ and sustainability issues in the context of developing countries. New opportunities will emerge and new careers will be created
- Understand the research needed to transform the primary energy related industries of oil, gas and coal so these abundant resources can continue to be exploited responsibly
- Discover examples and best practices from other industries
- Find out how government and business leaders plan to address the energy demand
- Share ideas and network with business associates in a rewarding, off-the-record setting
- Understand how the new energy landscape is creating new opportunities to address our continent’s challenges, improve the way we work, impact training and development and attract new talent and technology to Africa.
Delegates, drawn from all continents, represent an unrivalled combination of industry experts, project developers, financiers, energy users, government officials and manufacturers.
NETWORK WITH PERSONALITIES IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Government & Municipality
- Project Developers/Consultants/Analysts
- Environmental Engineering
- Equipment & Technology Solutions
- Automotive & Transport
- Green Energy
- Commodity Traders / Agents & Brokers
- Associations & Press
REGISTER TO ATTEND THE AFRICA ENERGY INDABA 2017 AND BENEFIT FROM:
- Networking amongst more than 600 senior level energy sector experts and decision-makers planning and developing the 21st century energy requirements for Africa.
- Hearing from more than 160 expert speakers discussing the latest and best industry practice.
- Visiting over 100 leading energy suppliers showcasing the latest technologies, equipment and services.
- Reviewing policy and regulation, industry progress and changing market trends.