- This event has passed.
Argus Africa LPG 2017
February 14, 2017 - February 15, 2017
Tackle common industry challenges and build your network at the premier LPG event in Africa.
Argus Africa LPG conference is the annual meeting place for the pan-African LPG market, where attendees including LPG suppliers, traders, marketing and distribution companies and government officials and regulators discuss common challenges and practical strategies to improve access to LPG across the continent.
This year the agenda will examine LPG market growth in Africa in the context of international trends. Delegates will have the chance to hear international and local case-studies to understand how the characteristics and conditions in sub-Saharan Africa compare to countries that have previously achieved successes in converting households to LPG for domestic use.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Developments in Africa in the context of global LPG trends
- Assessing the long-term potential for new applications of LPG
- Encouraging investment in infrastructure and LPG supply chain
- How standards can pave the way for further intra-Africa trade
- Tackling illegal activities endangering lives and the reputation of LPG