Africa50, a continental initiative to accelerate infrastructure projects in Africa, is targeted to reach $1 billion in funding within the next six to nine months. Africa50 is an investment bank […]
Tag Archives | infrastructure africa
Several high-profile speakers at Infrastructure Africa have highlighted woman empowerment as a key to unlocking Africa’s potential. Speaking at the event, The African Development Bank Group’s Special Envoy on Gender, […]
Africa’s ongoing need for new and upgraded infrastructure offers large opportunities for investment. In fact, the continent requires roughly $93 billion per year to fill the required infrastructure gap and […]
The African Development Bank Group (AfDB) identified gender equality as a core aspect of inclusive growth in its Ten Year Strategy, and in January 2014 launched its “Gender Strategy (2014-2018): […]
The Infrastructure Africa event, comprises of a two-day high-level conference, Ministerial Infrastructure and Development Roundtable discussion and the official Gauteng Infrastructure projects workshop.
Infrastructure Africa 2015 Business Forum aims to broadly cover the following topical themes in various business sessions:
- To provide a platform for informative and interactive sessions with the prime movers of Infrastructure sector across various spheres like Government, Policy makers, Industrial leaders, Academia and Potential investors.
- To enhance policy and regulatory framework to boost investor confidence in the infrastructure sector
- To find a way around to turn excruciatingly slow pace of infrastructure developments at the ground level
- To showcase some of Africa’s megaprojects
- To explore new potential areas in order to provide financial assistance as well as access to finance to the infrastructure players
- To focus on 5 key industry sectors and explore growth potential within these sectors, as well as unpacking challenges and obstacles and finding the solutions for growth in each sector.
- To encourage Public Private Partnership in the process of developing world class infrastructure
The face of the African construction industry is changing. Construction projects on the continent are getting bigger and more complex. According to Deloitte’s African Construction Trends Report 2013, this is […]
Weekly status of reservoirs report as at 17th June 2013. Click on the below link for the report: weekly
Weekly status of reservoirs report as at 10th June 2013. Click on the below link for the report: weekly
The Weekly State of Reservoirs as on 2013.06.03. Click below link for the report: Weekly
Putting into perspective how easily accidents can happen.